Authentic Draeger replacement parts for wear components of the accuro 6400000 Pump including:
- Tube Socket
- Indicator Membrane
- Exhaust Valve Discs
In order to confirm your pump is in operating condition, perform a Leak Test following this guide:
- Insert unopened Draeger tube into socket.
- Squeeze pump completely and release.
- Pump is adequately leak-proof if the end-of-stroke indicator has not appeared after 15 minutes.
- If it has, then see page 8 of the attached Data Sheet for replacing the worn parts.
- Remove Draeger tube from socket.
- Press button to reset counter to zero; button is recessed to prevent accidental resetting.