Pac 6500 Single Gas Monitor
The Draeger Pac 6500 is a robust, economical single gas detector measures O2, CO, H2S, or SO2. The sensors and battery are replaceable, allowing for an almost unlimited life span.
- Strong performance for maximum safety
- The personal single-gas detection device warns against hazardous concentrations of carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulfide, sulfide dioxide or oxygen with precision and reliability.
- Powerful sensors with a very low t-90 response time ensure quick reactions.
- Easy handling thanks to clear user guidance
- The D-Light indicates whether the functionality of the device has been tested and that it is ready to use.
- Each sensor variant of the Draeger Pac 6500 features a clearly visible color coding, thereby minimizing the chance of mistakes.
- Robust design – even for the toughest conditions
- The Pac 6500 can easily handle even extreme conditions. Depending on the sensor, temperatures from -40 °C to 55 °C and air pressures between 700 and 1,300 mbar can be tolerated.
- A membrane filter protects the sensor from foreign matter such as dust and liquids. The shock-proof, chemical-resistant housing meets the requirements specified in the IP68 standard rating.
- User-friendly display with all important information
- The large display clearly indicates the respective gas concentration. Other important information, such as the battery capacity, is also displayed.
- The bright backlighting ensures clear reading of all values in the dark.
- 360° alarm with various functions
- If the Draeger Pac 6500 measures hazardous gas concentrations, it sets off an audible, visual, and perceptible vibrating alarm. Two bright, flashing LEDs on the top and bottom of the device ensure that the alarm is easily visible from all sides. The acoustic signal reaches a volume of 90 dB.
- The Pac 6000 with oxygen sensor has two additional alarm thresholds in addition to the standard alarm threshold setting. This provides an additional level of safety as a pre-alarm, in addition to the main alarm, can be set for both oxygen enriched and oxygen deficient atmospheres.
- Data logger and event logger for analyses and reports
- The Pac 6500 logs concentrations and events along with date and time. The data can be downloaded to a PC via an interface and processed further there.
- Economical operational costs
- All versions of the Pac 6500 are equipped with extremely durable DraegerSensors and a powerful battery. Neither the sensor nor the battery need to be changed over the minimum two-year maintenance-free service life of the H2S, SO2 and CO versions.
- The Pac 6500 is protected against water, dust and other foreign bodies by a special membrane filter. When the filter becomes heavily soiled in use, you can quickly and easily replace it yourself. The device is then ready to use again right away.
- Fast function test saves time and money
- Function tests and calibrations can be carried out efficiently using the Draeger X-dock calibration station. The Draeger Pac 6500 is simply placed in the bump test station and automatically selects the correct setting.